Description of the Organization: BorderLinks is a bi-national, non-profit educational organization based in Tucson, Arizona. BorderLinks’ educational programs focus on issues of immigration, community formation, development, and social justice in the borderlands between the U.S. and Mexico. BorderLinks brings people together to build bridges of solidarity across borders and promote intercultural understanding and respect. We encourage applicants to visit our website at www.borderlinks.org for a broader explanation of our various programs.
Scope of Position: under the supervision of the Tucson Director, the Office Administrator is responsible for managing a wide variety of Tucson Office operations and providing administrative support to the Board of Directors, Executive Director and Education Director. This is a key position in representing BorderLinks to the general public, including greeting and hosting visitors and guests. The Office Administrator assists with implementation and administration of BorderLinks policies, procedures and programs.
- Work with the Tucson Director to manage the Tucson office
- Work with Executive Director to schedule and attend staff and Board meetings; take meeting notes and disseminate as appropriate. Maintain file of all Board Meeting minutes.
- Assist the Executive Director as requested.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of BorderLinks website, including design, content and problem solving. Recommend upgrades and improvements as needed.
- Supervise Program Assistant and Housekeeper.
- Assist with volunteer recruitment and training process.
Please download the full description here or click this link.
Mary Beth Reilly
620 S 6th Ave
Tucson, AZ 85701