Summary of position responsibilities:
Maintain smooth functioning of Washington D.C. office. Assist the Director with financial record-keeping and budget preparation. Orient and assist with interns and volunteers.
Full time Daily responsibilities:
- Maintain daily cash flow (manage payables account, process donations, pay bills)
- Check e-mail and manage e-mail needs of staff
- Answer telephone and manage phone system voicemail
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and PO mail box (weekly pick-up at neighborhood post office)
- Answer or refer requests for information
- Back up server files.
This job is located in Washington, D.C., with occasional travel to Maryknoll, NY expected. Click HERE to read the full description.
Maryknoll offers an outstanding work environment and competitive benefits. EOE. Qualified candidates should forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Office manager/administrative assistant.” No phone calls, please. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.