Job and Study Opportunities
As part of our services for Returned Missioners we created this Resource page that lists available job positions with various organizations and study opportunities.
All MKLM Returned Missioners are encouraged to share job openings and study opportunities on this web page. Please send an e-mail to Cecilia Espinoza at email@example.com including the following information:
- Organization/Company name
- Location of position/study opportunity (city and state)
- Title of position if applicable
- Brief description of position/skills required if applicable
- Complete contact information
- Application deadline
Scroll down the following list – and pass the word!
- POSITION SUMMARY The Sisters of Bon Secours, USA are seeking a Ministry Volunteer Recruiter. The Volunteer Recruiter will support Bon Secours Volunteer Ministry (BSVM), located in Marriottsville, Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland and Richmond, Virginia. BSVM’s mission is to provide lay persons with the opportunity to fully engage in the charism of the Sisters of Bon Secours and, in so doing, to bring about transformation through service with others. In support of ...read more
- We are looking for a Mission Educator Promoter to join our team. The Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers share the Good News of God’s love by accompanying and serving people on the margins throughout Asia, Africa and Latin America. Maryknoll serves the Roman Catholic Church locally in the U.S. by fostering a “culture of mission” and supporting “communities of missionary disciples” through its mission education programs. Maryknoll is seeking a Mission Educator ...read more
- Did you know that we have a Nobel Peace Prize laureate as one of our instructors? A “rock star” level ethnomusicologist? Four CMU professors? Check out the course descriptions and instructor bios to find out more. There are still spaces available in seven of the eight courses offered at the 2019 Canadian School of Peacebuilding (CSOP), a program of Canadian Mennonite University (CMU), in Winnipeg, MB, June 10-14 and ...read more
- Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia is seeking applications for Campus Ministry Associate. The Campus Ministry Associate position is a full-time, ten-month job (beginning of August 2019-end of May 2020) which offers a unique opportunity to a person who is interested in gaining experience in the work of college campus ministry. Campus Ministry Associates will aid the SJU Campus Ministry staff in the implementation of various programs, including community service programs, ...read more