Job and Study Opportunities
As part of our services for Returned Missioners we created this Resource page that lists available job positions with various organizations and study opportunities.
All MKLM Returned Missioners are encouraged to share job openings and study opportunities on this web page. Please send an e-mail to Cecilia Espinoza at firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- Organization/Company name
- Location of position/study opportunity (city and state)
- Title of position if applicable
- Brief description of position/skills required if applicable
- Complete contact information
- Application deadline
Scroll down the following list – and pass the word!
- Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia is seeking applications for Campus Ministry Associate. The Campus Ministry Associate position is a full-time, ten-month job (beginning of August 2019-end of May 2020) which offers a unique opportunity to a person who is interested in gaining experience in the work of college campus ministry. Campus Ministry Associates will aid the SJU Campus Ministry staff in the implementation of various programs, including community service programs, ...read more
- Choosing a School, Finding a Faith Community & Getting Financial Aid Whether a student chooses to attend a Catholic school or opts for a public college, there is a scholarship opportunity out there for them. Here are some of the many options....read more
- Position Summary: In collaboration with campus partners, the Assistant Director’s primary focus will be to support and create opportunities for students to become socially responsible citizens committed to building a more just world. The Assistant Director provides oversight for ten student Service Organizations, two residential service theme communities and the Ignatian Service Corps – LMU’s post-graduate service program. The position works closely with our LMU service organizations, and it also ...read more
- Specialist, Volunteer Program Location: New York, NY As Specialist, Volunteer Program, you will work side by side with the Volunteer Program Coordinator and under the supervision of the Volunteer Program Manager on implementation of all volunteer program areas. You will work with existing partners (universities, volunteer organizations, corporations and Catholic health systems), identify new strategic partners to source volunteer talent based on identified demand, and help with the professionalization of ...read more
- Organizational Summary From Mission to Mission assists people in preparation and processing of their crosscultural, ministerial, and life transitions to continue their Christian call to mission. From Mission to Mission, originally known as F.R.O.M., was started in 1980 by missioners who had served around the world and, upon returning “home,” found their re-entry to be the most difficult part of their experience. We believe that mission doesn’t end when you ...read more
- Rural & Migrant Ministry Inc. February 2018 PRINT DOCUMENT Are you committed to change? There are many agricultural and food system workers throughout the Hudson River and Catksills region who are committed to change. Rural & Migrant Ministry is determined to stand with them and we need a creative, determined educator to lead us. Utilizing Participatory Education, the Coordinator will oversee the creation of a Leadership Development Program with, and ...read more